A high school transcript is a record of your academic accomplishments in high school. Transcripts are updated as courses are completed at the end of each semester.
Once your Parchment® account is set up, you can:
- Send your transcript from Georgia Cyber Academy to any destination worldwide.
- Send other college admission documents like letters of recommendation.
- Place your order early but wait until your next grades are in before your transcript is sent.
- Check out your chances of getting into your favorite colleges.
- Share your transcript on social media.
If you have questions regarding transcripts, please contact your counselor.
*For students who graduated in 2015 or prior, please fill out a Student Transcript Records Request.