GCA's Got Talent 2024
Our Virtual Talent Show is
Back for 2024!
All students currently enrolled at GCA are officially invited to participate in our 2024 Virtual Talent Show. Singing, dancing, cooking, magic tricks... we want to see them all! So many of our students are incredibly talented, and we want to show our community just how amazing they are.
Submissions will be separated into four different shows by grade level (Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8, Grades 9-12). Below you will see a detailed description of how the process works, and how students NOW can submit their talent through February 9th, 2024 by midnight!
Please read the instructions in their entirety to ensure your submission will be considered and reference the information below for details about the Show and how to submit.
How it Works!
Open Call for Talent
If your student's talent is something that is not traditionally recorded live, we encourage them to find a creative way to showcase their talent in video format. For example, artists can create a time-lapse of them creating their work or create a presentation about their artistic process.
Talent must be the student's own original work. The following submissions will not be accepted:
- videos where we cannot clearly hear and see the student
- videos that exceed the 2 minute maximum
- videos where the student is in violation of the GCA Dress Code
- no clothes that are backless, show midriff, have cutouts, etc.
- videos that include language/content that is not age appropriate
- videos that violate the GCA Code of Conduct
It is at the discretion of the school to determine what content is appropriate.
We know our Champions are incredibly talented, and we can't wait to see all of their amazing submissions! Any questions can be directed to Veronica Okpani at email@example.com
- Contestants must position the camera or video recording device strategically so that the talent can be clearly seen.
- Contestants should view their submissions before submitting to ensure they are submitting the correct video.
- For group submissions, the GCA student contestant must be clearly identified in the submission.
- Submissions must have no distractions or disruptions.
- Contestants submitting a talent that involves a timelapse should consider incorporating copyright-free background music.
- Contestants submitting music covers should credit the original performer in the submission.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my talent submission?
- Will I be notified when I submit my talent?
- Is participation required?
- Can my submission have non-GCA students performing?
- If I submit a group submission (multiple GCA-students), will everyone in the group get individual awards?
- What can I wear in my submission?
- Can my submission be longer than 2 minutes?
- Can I just submit my drawings?
- What type of music can I sing?