Georgia Cyber Academy encourages contribution to student life through school clubs, which represent the wide range of our students’ interests and talents. Students gather in a secure and inviting online environment where they can explore topics that interest them, under the guidance of a GCA faculty/staff member. Such interactions create a strong community among our diverse student body and can result in the development of lifelong friendships. These clubs meet at pre-determined days/times.
If a group of students has a common interest, which is not represented in our current club offerings, they may submit a proposal to the Head of School to form a new club.
More Information Coming Soon
Grades K-2 Clubs
Grades 3-5 Clubs
Grades 6-8 Clubs
Grades 9-12 Clubs
- Will clubs be held on breaks, holidays, and teacher professional development days?
- What if my student has a required class at the time of their club?
- Are clubs required to attend?
- Do I need to register for the clubs my student wants to participate in?
- who do i contact if i have a question about a club?