Middle School Clubs
Georgia Cyber Academy (GCA) middle school teachers host student clubs each semester, allowing multiple opportunities for students to interact and pursue areas of interest.
Come join the fun!
- Babysitters Club
- For You, By You Club
- Kindness Club
- Book Dragon Club
- Stem Gems
- Middle School Assembly Club
- Middle School Tutors for Elementary Students
Do you love kids?
Do you want to learn how to make some extra money?
Join us for a fun time of learning, sharing ideas, and making friends while you begin or grow your babysitting business!
If interested fill out this survey: https://forms.gle/C7rxjb2qvaGcdP4KA
This is NOT a certification course! We will share information about certification classes near you!
MEET TIME: 4th Tuesday of each month 3:00-3:30 p.m.
- September 24
- October 29
- December 3 (will cover Nov. & Dec due to school holidays)
- January 28
- February 25
- NO APRIL MEETING due to Milestones Testing
- March 24
- May 5th- Final meeting for 2019-20 School Year!
This is a group for people who love books in any shape or form. Come discuss your love of books with fellow Book Dragons! Everyone is welcome!
- We will read one book per month.
- We will meet once per month to discuss our book for the month.
- You will make book suggestions.
- You will vote to choose which books we devour each month.
Link to sign up - https://forms.gle/4i3qvmG1H55G5bUp7
We will meet once per month on the last Friday of the month from 3:00 - 4:00 pm.
- The STEM Gems club exposes girls to the many options within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
- STEM Gems girls will learn and hear stories of amazing women doing amazing work in STEM.
- The club will provide actionable steps for girls to learn how to create their own unique paths and to take calculated risks.
- The club will also provide hands-on FUN learning for Gems to build, create, play, and conquer STEM.
- Boys are welcome to join.
Meets every other Tuesday ( 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month).
Contact Club Sponsor for room link.
- Promoting STEM role models and visibility increasing girls' interest in STEM.
- Building a stronger pipeline in STEM will close the gender gap.
- Girls who have STEM role models are 1.4 times more likely to pursue STEM careers.
Would you like to be a tutor for Elementary Students?
On Wednesdays from 3:00-4:00 pm, we will offer tutoring to Elementary students. You should be a proficient/distinguished learner to be considered a Middle School tutor.
If you are interested, contact Mrs. Adams.