A School-Parent Compact is an agreement that parents, students, and teachers develop together. It explains how parents and teachers will work together to make sure all students reach grade-level academic standards.
This compact will:
- Link to goals of the district improvement plan
- Describe how the school will provide resources for specific at home learning activities to promote student academic growth
- Describe parent and student responsibilities to engage in specific at home learning activities to promote student academic growth
- Explain how parents and the school will participate in regular, two-way communication
- Describe how the school and parents will build and develop a partnership to help children achieve the State’s high academic standards