Documents & Resources
Champion Help... after school Math Program for 8th grade students.
IMPORTANT --- All MS students should receive their loaner laptops, if requested, by Friday, 10/4...
Where do I go for help?
School OrientationsOpen House - Friday, August 2, 2019
Please contact your homeroom teacher for Open House recording link.
View the Middle School Assembly (MSA) recording each Monday Morning at 8:00 am. MSA Recording is available in the Middle School Monday Message.
Sample Student Schedule
2019-2020 Middle School Goals
- 85% engagement attendance at required sessions
- 98% participation:
- MAP Assessments
- Interim Assessments
- End of Grade Milestones
- 5% increase of students in the Developing, Proficient and/or Distinguished on the state assessment in all tested subjects
- 80% of students improve their MAP RIT score from fall to spring
- 95% of students earn a 70 or higher final average:
- 6th – 8th PE/Health
- 7th/8th Art
- 6th – 8th Computer Science
- 6th/7th Spanish
- 70% pass rate on Interim Assessments for each course/grade level
- 5% CCRPI increase from 2018/19 overall score
Calendar & Category Legend:
- Middle School Calendar
- Middle School Counseling