The Class of 2020 Virtual Graduation ceremony will be held on
Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 6:00 PM
2020 Graduates should arrive 15-20 minutes early.
Considering the effect of the global pandemic, it was decided to cancel the face to face commencement ceremony scheduled at the Infinite Energy Arena. We will instead host a celebratory virtual graduation ceremony to honor the graduating class of 2020 which will be a live broadcast with all the bells and whistles worthy of such an auspicious occasion. For further information about the decision, please view the special message from our Counseling and Student Support Services Director, Amina Ross located at the bottom of this page.
Graduation Paraphernalia Announcement
If you are interested in updating your graduation announcements with information about your canceled or delayed ceremony, please visit www.herffjones.com/insertcards.
If you have questions about your graduation products, you can locate your representative at https://www.herffjones.com/find-a-rep/.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the Virtual Graduation?
- Is there any software that needs to be installed to view the ceremony?
- When should I log in to view the live ceremony?
- How do I let friends and family know about the Virtual Graduation Ceremony?
- What do I need to do to participate in the Virtual Graduation?
- What is the Honors Cord/Stole Color Legend?
- Can I walk with the Class of 2021?
- Do I have to purchase my cap and gown to participate in the Virtual Ceremony?
- Will the graduation be accessible all over the USA/world?
- Will the Graduation Ceremony be Recorded?
- Is Prom Cancelled?
- Can I participate in the Class of 2021 Prom?
- Can I get a refund for my cap and gown?
- Can I get a refund on Graduation Announcements that I ordered?
- I still want my cap and gown. How do I order it?
- If I ordered my Cap and Gown Package in January, February or March when will I receive it?
- What if my Cap or Gown does not fit?
Questions, Comments, or Concerns?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Video Message