2022-2023 GCA Dual Enrollment Contract
Dual Enrollment (DE) students are responsible for meeting the district and the State Board of Education requirements for graduation based upon 9th grade entry date. Parent/Guardian and Students participating in the Dual Enrollment program must agree to the following:
- How do I start the process to sign up for dual enrollment?
- Are DE students still considered students at their high school?
- How do college grades transfer to the student’s high school transcript?
- What colleges can I choose from to do dual enrollment?
- Will DE grades transfer to a student’s future college?
- How do students send their DE grades/credits to their future college?