We are honored that you chose Georgia Cyber Academy for your child’s 2019-2020 education. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve both your student and your family.
Please log into your Infinite Campus Parent account to let us know whether your student will or will not be re-enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year.
Re-Enrollment Opens: April 13, 2020
Re-Enrollment Closes: May 8, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST*
*Any currently enrolled student who has not re-registered/re-enrolled by May 8, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST will be considered a new enrollee and may be at risk of being wait-listed.
Required Re-Enrollment Documents
Before you log into your Infinite Campus Parent account, you should be prepared to provide relevant parent/legal guardian and student information including items listed below.
In order for our Enrollment Department to successfully process your re-registration/re-enrollment, please provide all requested documentation. It is best to have all documents available in a digital format (photo, screenshot, or scan) so you can upload easily upon request.
Current Students who are NOT Returning for 2020-2021
If you are choosing to NOT re-register your student for the 2020-2021 school year, please indicate your choice by logging into Infinite Campus and following the on-screen prompts.
Enroll a New Student
You will have the opportunity to add new student(s) while re-registering current students. The following steps are required to add new student(s):
- Register your new student(s) by logging into your existing Lotterease account. If you do not have a Lotterease account, one can be created.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students must go through the Enrollment Lottery which will be held on April 17th.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students receive priority over new enrollees.
- After April 17, 2020: Log into your Infinite Campus Parent account and return to your re-registration application. Select "Add New Student" and follow the on-screen prompts to provide all required new student documentation*. For a list of required enrollment documents, please visit: Required Enrollment Documents
*Only legal guardians or students over 18 years of age are eligible to complete student enrollment applications.
For assistance in completing the form, please contact your Family Success Liaison (FSL).
- Step 1: Infinite Campus Login and Navigation
- Step 2: Begin Registration
- Step 3: Review Student Information
- Step 4: Review Parent/Guardian Information
- Step 5: Review Emergency Contact Information
- Step 6: Review Other Household Member Information
- Step 7: Review Returning Student(s) Information
- Step 8: Complete Re-Registration
Detailed Instruction Video
View this video tutorial which takes you step-by-step through the Infinite Campus re-registration/re-enrollment and new student enrollment process.
Georgia Cyber Academy hopes to be able to continue to serve your student and family in the 2020-2021 academic school year and we look forward to seeing your enrollment selection. Thank you for allowing us to be your partner in educating your student and assisting them in realizing their full academic potential.
There are a limited number of pre-determined student ‘seats’ available for the 2020-2021 academic school year and there is the possibility that many new applicants will be placed on a wait-list. If your family has decided that your child(ren) will enroll into another educational environment, please let us know so that we may offer placement to a waiting student.
As a school of choice, Georgia Cyber Academy fully supports our parents in their enrollment decisions. Please be aware that once a student is withdrawn there is no guarantee that they will be able to attend in the future as seats may be limited.