How to Apply
- Register with Lotterease.
- Provide the requested information.
- Check your email for further instructions.
When you see the Seal on a school website, you can be confident that your application will be included in the school lottery in a fair and transparent way.
Lotterease is an independent automated lottery system that the school uses to manage their lottery and waitlist. Since Lotterease is an independent system, the school staff do not have the ability to manipulate or adjust the lottery outcome. They must work within the requirements of the system.
In addition, all activity that takes place with your application is tracked in a history log that you can view at any time by logging into the parent portal.
If the school you want your child to attend displays the Lotterease Seal of Transparency and Fairness, you can rest assured that you child will get their fair chance to attend the school.
- Create a new Lotterease account or log into an existing account: https://app.lotterease.com/cgi-bin/sl_V2_1.pl?session_id=&user_id=&account_id=303&nav=Parents_Registration
- Enter the Parent/Legal Guardian's information
- Enter your student’s information
- Select the school you want to apply to: “Georgia Cyber Academy”
- Select a lottery/grade level
- Select "submit"
- You will receive an email from Georgia_Cyber_Academy@lotterease.com
- If you are offered a seat, you will need to confirm that you accept the seat offer by selecting the link provided in the email from Georgia_Cyber_Academy@lotterease.com.
- After confirming your seat, you will receive instructions on how to apply via email.