Enrollment Open Now Through August 28th!
The Fall 2022 enrollment season is open! 👏 Register today! 👇
Enrollment is easy as 1, 2, 3 ❕1️⃣ Enter the Lottery
Register with Lotterease. Search for "Georgia Cyber Academy" and select the appropriate grade level lottery.
2️⃣ Confirm Your Selection
If your student receives a seat offer, you will receive an email with a link to confirm your selection.
3️⃣ Submit the Online Enrollment Application
Once we receive your selection response, you will receive another email with instructions for completing the Online Enrollment Application.
Gather Required Documents
Prior to receiving the Online Enrollment Application link, you prepare to provide relevant parent/legal guardian and student information including:
- Birth Certificate/Proof of Age
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Record (Georgia Form 3231)
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (Georgia Form 3300)
- Certificate of Scoliosis Screening (Georgia Form 4400) - Grades 6 and 8 ONLY
- Report Card or High School Transcript
- Legal Guardian Photo Identification
All required documents must be submitted for our Enrollment & Records Department to successfully process your application. It is best to have all documents available in a digital format (photo, screenshot, or scan) so you can upload easily upon request.
Required enrollment documents and their descriptions are provided on the Required Enrollment Documents page.