Mid-Year Enrollment now open through December 4, 2020.
Who Can Enroll?
Students in grades K-8* are eligible for second semester enrollment with a start date of January 11, 2020. Don't delay! Mid-Year Enrollment closes December 4, 2020.
*Students in Grades K-12 who are siblings of currently enrolled students, or who are experiencing homelessness as defined by the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, and students of GCA staff members are also eligible to enroll through December 4, 2020.
How Do I Get Started?
Beginning the enrollment process is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Enter the Lottery process
- Accept a seat offer
- Complete the online Enrollment Application
Lotterease seat offers must be confirmed within 48 hours or the seat offer will be withdrawn and you will need to re-enter the lottery. Check your email inbox and email SPAM folder for communications.
Once a Lotterease seat offer is confirmed, a link to the enrollment application will be emailed to you. Check your email inbox and email SPAM folder for communications.
Enrollment applications must be completed and submitted within 5 days of confirming your Lotterease seat offer. Applications will not be accepted after December 4, 2020.
Submitted enrollment applications will not be approved if the following documents are missing or illegible:
- Student Social Security card or waiver
- Student Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
- Progress Report (Grades 1-8) or High School Transcript (Grades 9-12) which must have the following recorded within the official form:
- Grade report; electronic form is acceptable if all details are visible
- School name
- Child’s full name
- Each quarter or term (High School)
Other missing or illegible required documentation must be submitted within specific time frames which will be communicated to you by Enrollment & Records Department team members.
All mid-year enrollees will have a school start date of January 11, 2021.