We are honored that you are considering Georgia Cyber Academy for your child’s education.
Mid-year enrollment* for 2019-2020 School Year is now open!
December 2, 2019 through January 31, 2020.
*Mid-year enrollment is currently open to the following students:
- siblings of existing students
- Kindergarten students
- 1st Grade students
- 2nd Grade students
- homeless students as defined by the McKinney–Vento Homeless Assistance Act
How to Apply:Now through January 31, 2020:
Siblings of existing students, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade students, or homeless students as defined by the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act interested in enrolling for the 2019-2020 school year must follow the instructions below to apply.
- Login to your existing Lotterease account (link) and enter the student's information or
- Register for a new account with Lotterease (link)
- Enter the parent's information
- Enter the student’s information
- Select the school you want to apply to: “Georgia Cyber Academy"
- Select a lottery/grade level: “Georgia Cyber Academy”
- Select "submit"
- After submittal, an email from Georgia_Cyber_Academy@lotterease.com will be sent to the email address provided during registration with Lotterease
- Once a grade level seat offer is available, an email containing a link to accept the seat offer will be sent to the email address provided.
- Pending acceptance of the seat offer, prospective applicants will be emailed an invitation to complete the GCA Enrollment Application.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page or