Fall 2023 Enrollment Opens March 6, 2023.
The following students are eligible to enroll at any time during the school year:
- students who are experiencing homelessness
- migrant students
- students who are currently in foster care
- students of GCA staff, faculty, or board members
(All students that are eligible may require further review for approval for enrollment)
If your student meets any of the above criteria, please call 470.400.7887 between 9am and 4pm on regular school days.
We're here to help you through the process. Visit our Enrollment FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (470) 400-7887.
Enrollment is easy as 1, 2, 3 ❕1️⃣ Enter the Lottery
During open enrollment, register with Lotterease. Search for "Georgia Cyber Academy" and select the appropriate grade level lottery.
2️⃣ Confirm Your Selection
If your student receives a seat offer, you will receive an email with a link to confirm your selection.
3️⃣ Submit the Online Enrollment Application
Once we receive your selection response, you will receive another email with instructions for completing the Online Enrollment Application.
Enrollment Registration closed
Gather Required Documents
Prior to receiving the Online Enrollment Application link, you prepare to provide relevant parent/legal guardian and student information including:
- Birth Certificate/Proof of Age
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Record (Georgia Form 3231)
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (Georgia Form 3300)
- Certificate of Scoliosis Screening (Georgia Form 4400) - Grades 6 and 8 ONLY
- Progress Report or High School Transcript
- Legal Guardian Photo Identification
All required documents must be submitted for our Enrollment & Records Department to successfully process your application. It is best to have all documents available in a digital format (photo, screenshot, or scan) so you can upload easily upon request.
Required enrollment documents and their descriptions are provided on the Required Enrollment Documents page.
Contact us! email@example.com or call (470) 400-7887.