We want everyone who visits our school website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing?
To help us make the Georgia Cyber Academy website a positive place for everyone, we've been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Georgia Cyber Academy website.
How are we doing?
We've worked hard on the Georgia Cyber Academy website and believe we've achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch:
- For school website accessibility requests, please contact Maria Blencowe, 404.334.4790 ext.1104
- For specific parent and/or student physical or service accessibility needs, please contact our District ADA Coordinator, Kasha Adeleye 404.334.4790 ext.2273
- For specific employee physical or service accessibility needs, please contact our Human Resources ADA Coordinator, Cornelius Rouse, 404.334.4790 ext.3161
- For accessibility complaints, please contact Mike Kooi, 404.334.4790 ext.2541
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the Your School website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We'd like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us at 404-334-4790 ext.2838
This accessibility statement was generated on August 30, 2019.