Sora School Library
Did you know we have a library of FREE ebooks and audiobooks, curated specifically for our school?
Soar with Sora - the student reading app, by OverDrive
Read Across America: Dr. Suess' Birthday! We have a collection of Dr. Suess Books.
Remarkable Women: March is Women's History Month
Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month: Celebrating Inclusion of students with developmental disabilities.
Sora provides the quickest and easiest way to access digital titles from our school. Students can simply log in using GCA credentials via Clever and instantly access hundreds of eBooks and audiobooks on virtually any device.
What’s great in Sora:
- One-tap borrowing and reading
- Fun reading achievements and avatars
- Quick access to assignments
- Unified experience across devices
- Install the Sora app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or go to soraapp.com.
- Select "I have a setup code"
- Enter our school's setup code: georgiacyber and select "Get started!".
- Select "Sign in using Georgia Cyber Academy"
- Browse the "Explore" tab and borrow a book. Your book will open so you can start reading right away.
Close the book and go to "Shelf" to see all your books (including assignments). From there, you can:
- Select Open book or Open audiobook to read or listen to the book.
- Select Options to renew or return the book, see your notes and highlights, and more.