Infinite Campus will be used for final grade reporting, transcripts and Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) data. Parents can access the Infinite Campus parent portal by following the directions to create an account. Contact your student’s Family Success Liaison should you need assistance.
Login & Navigation Instructions
Final Report Cards will be posted in Infinite Campus at the end of the school year. If Report Cards are not retrieved prior to the start of the new school year, a records request will be required.
Infinite Campus Parent Portal Login and Navigation
- First Time Users: Setting Up Your Account
- LOGGING IN AFTER ACCOUNT CREATION
- RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD
- FINDING GRADES AND OTHER ITEMS IN THE PARENT PORTAL
- VIEWING STATE ASSESSMENT SCORES VIA THE ASSESSMENTS TAB
- Viewing State Assessment Scores Via SLDS
- Viewing NWEA MAP Scores Via SLDS
- Finding Student Schedule and Flex Levels
First Time Users: Setting Up Your Account
LOGGING IN AFTER ACCOUNT CREATION
RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD
FINDING GRADES AND OTHER ITEMS IN THE PARENT PORTAL
VIEWING STATE ASSESSMENT SCORES VIA THE ASSESSMENTS TAB
Viewing State Assessment Scores Via SLDS
Viewing NWEA MAP Scores Via SLDS
Finding Student Schedule and Flex Levels
Infinite Campus Student Portal Login Instructions:
- Visit https://gacyber.infinitecampus.org/campus/gacyber.jsp
- Enter your Username and Password. If you did not have an account previously, one has been created for you. The username is the student’s Student ID Number; the password is the student’s first and last name initials and Birth Date in mmddyy format.
- Select the Login button. This will bring the user to the main portal page where district and school notices will be listed.
- If this is the first time the portal has been accessed, it is advised that users change usernames and passwords. Use the Change Account Info in the Index and follow the instructions provided.
How to look up your report card
At the end of each semester, student report cards are available in Infinite Campus for both Parents and Students. To view, download, and print a report card, follow the Step-by-Step instructions below or follow the link.
Report Card Step-by-Step Instructions
Student Infinite Campus browser views for Schedule and Flex Levels:
Finding Schedule and Flexibility Levels
Infinite Campus Mobile App:
- How to Download the Mobile App
- How to Navigate the Infinite Campus Mobile App
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Infinite Campus Mobile app for Schedules and Flex Levels