Infinite Campus will be used for final grade reporting, transcripts and Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) data. Parents can access the Infinite Campus parent portal by following the directions to create an account. Contact your student’s Family Success Liaison should you need assistance.
Final Report Cards will be posted in Infinite Campus at the end of the school year. If Report Cards are not retrieved prior to the start of the new school year, a records request will be required.
- First Time Users: Setting Up Your Account
- LOGGING IN AFTER ACCOUNT CREATION
- RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD
- FINDING GRADES AND OTHER ITEMS IN THE PARENT PORTAL
- VIEWING STATE ASSESSMENT SCORES VIA THE ASSESSMENTS TAB
- Viewing State Assessment Scores Via SLDS
- Viewing NWEA MAP Scores Via SLDS
- Finding Student Schedule and Flex Levels
Infinite Campus Student Portal Login Instructions:
- Visit https://gacyber.infinitecampus.org/campus/gacyber.jsp
- Enter your Username and Password. If you did not have an account previously, one has been created for you. If you need assistance, please contact your Family Engagement Liaison.
- Select the Login button. This will bring the user to the main portal page where district and school notices will be listed.
- If this is the first time the portal has been accessed, it is advised that users change usernames and passwords. Use the Change Account Info in the Index and follow the instructions provided.
How to look up your report card
At the end of each semester, student report cards are available in Infinite Campus for both Parents and Students. To view, download, and print a report card, follow the Step-by-Step instructions below.
Student Infinite Campus browser views for Schedule and Flex Levels:
Infinite Campus Mobile App: