State Mandated Tests
All Georgia Cyber Academy 3rd through high school grade level students are required to attend various state mandated summative assessments each year including the Georgia Milestones End of Grade (EOG) and End of Course (EOC) Assessments which are administered in person only.
In addition to the Georgia Milestones EOG an EOC tests, the following assessments may be administered in person at the sole discretion of school administration and/or may be mandatory depending on program/service/assessment requirements:
- Georgia Alternative Assessment
- ACCESS for ELLs 2.0
- WIDA Screener
- Gifted Testing
- Special Education evaluations
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exams
- DIBELS (Grades K-5) – rarely applicable
- NWEA Reading Fluency – rarely applicable
- iReady Diagnostic – rarely applicable
- Lumos Learning Diagnostics – rarely applicable
- NWEA Growth Assessments - rarely applicable • Interim Assessments – rarely applicable
- Final Exams - rarely applicable
Specific testing dates and locations will be published no later than two weeks prior to the testing window. Attendance at testing is mandatory. Students may face academic and disciplinary consequences for non-participation in scheduled testing, including withdrawal from Georgia Cyber Academy.