What to Expect at Milestones Testing Sites
Georgia Milestones Assessments - April 27 – May 5, 2023
End of Grade (Grades 3-8)
- Monday, May 1: Grades 3-8
- English Language Arts, Section 1
- Tuesday, May 2: Grades 3-8
- English Language Arts, Sections 2-3
- Wednesday, May 3: Grades 3-8
- Thursday, May 4: Grade 5 and 8 only
- Friday, May 5: Grade 8 only
- Social Studies
End of Course (Grades 9-12*)
- Thursday, April 27:
- American Literature & Composition, Section 1
- Friday, April 28:
- American Literature & Composition, Sections 2-3
- Physical Science (Grade 8 only)
- Thursday, May 4:
- Algebra I
- Friday, May 5:
- US History
Frequently Asked Questions
- What exams are included in Georgia Milestones?
- Are there study resources for my student's test?
- Is Georgia Milestones testing happening this year?
- When are the Georgia Milestones exams this year?
- How long will my student's test last?
- Why are my students assigned different test report times?
- Can I stay on site during testing?
- Do I have to pay for parking at test sites?
- Who can sign my student in and out of testing?
- Can students transport themselves to and from testing?
- What items can and cannot be brought to testing?
- How are testing sites assigned to students for Georgia Milestones?
- How does GCA decide which sites to use for testing?
- Why is my student's assigned site different from last year?
- What if I believe my student was assigned to the incorrect test site?
- What should I do if my student arrives late for testing?
- What should I do if my student misses testing?
- Can parents volunteer to help with testing?
- Why is my student assigned to take an End-of-Course (EOC) exam for a course they’re not currently enrolled in?
- What about Advanced Placement (AP) and Dual Enrollment students?
- Who should I contact with questions about Georgia Milestones testing?
- Does my student have to take the Georgia Milestones?
- How do I access Milestones scores?