What is an Online Public School?
Georgia Cyber Academy offers the benefits of a brick and mortar school from the comfort of your own home.
Students access lessons and live classes online.
Parents and students are partnered with certified teachers who instruct and guide student progress and achievement. In the online classroom, students participate in real-time, direct instruction from their teachers.
During the school day, parents provide support and guidance to their student.
Georgia Cyber Academy is a 100% tuition-free, online, accredited, Georgia public charter school for students in grades K-12.
Is Virtual School Right for Your Child?
GCA Assistant Principal, Jennifer K. Hale, shares key information you should consider if you thinking about virtual schooling as an option for your child. View her article published by the Georgia Center for Opportunity here: Help! Should I Choose Virtual School for My Child?
We recently sat down with KNOWAtlanta to share some insight into how we serve out students. Read the questions below to find out more!
- Why is virtual learning a good option for today's students?
- How does GCA design its curriculum for K-12 students?
- How do you help students adjust to the web-based learning model?
- How do you determine success for your students?
- How do you build a feeling of community among your students?
- What sets GCA apart?
Looking for more answers? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.