- College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI)
- State Charter Schools Commission (SCSC) Framework
- School & District Report Card
CCRPI is a comprehensive school improvement, accountability and communication platform for all educational stakeholders that will promote college and career readiness for all Georgia public school students.
Factors that contribute to the CCRPI score include:
- Content Mastery
- Graduation Rate
- Closing Gaps
About 2022 CCRPI Reports
Under a waiver received from the U.S. Department of Education, the 2022 CCRPI does not include an overall, 0-100 score for schools, districts, or the state, and additional modifications were made to account for data limitations resulting from the pandemic. Additionally, Progress and Closing Gaps indicators were not calculated for 2022 due to data limitations resulting from the pandemic.
2022 reports include scores for three CCRPI components:
- Content Mastery includes an achievement score in English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies based on student performance on the Georgia Milestones Assessment System and the Georgia Alternative Assessment.
- Elementary School: includes literacy scores and data on the percentage of students passing “Beyond the Core” instruction including fine arts, world language, and computer science
- Middle School: includes literacy scores and data on the percentage of students passing “Beyond the Core” instruction including fine arts, world language, physical education/health, career exploratory, and computer science
- High School: includes literacy scores, pathway completion data, and accelerated enrollment data
- Graduation Rate is reported at the high-school level.
*While the Readiness component typically includes student attendance at all grade levels, the U.S. Department of Education approved Georgia’s request to remove this indicator for 2022, given the impact of illness and quarantines. Additionally, College and Career Readiness – which is typically included in the high-school Readiness score – is not included due to incomplete data.
|Content Mastery||Readiness||Graduation Rate|
|Year||Date Score Released||Overall Score||ES||MS||HS|
|2012||Recalculated in April 2014||60.2||58.2||60.2||65.1|
*Note: The 2018 CCRPI uses an updated calculation approved as part of Georgia's state plan for the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). 2018 scores are NOT comparable to any prior year. Any comparison, or statement that a school or district's scores have "risen" or "dropped," is incorrect.
The SCSC's official accountability tool is the Comprehensive Performance Framework (CPF) which assesses school performance in:
- Academic Performance
- Financial Performance
- Organizational Performance
The Governor’s office of Student Achievement provides school reports for all public elementary, middle, and high schools in Georgia. These reports include A-F letter grades based on school performance and other useful information about the school, such as performance on statewide assessments, the make-up of the school’s student body, the graduation rate, and additional academic information.