At Georgia Cyber Academy (GCA), we are focused on student achievement and building a strong community among our students, parents, faculty and staff. Working together, we help our students rise up, aim high, and soar.
Georgia Cyber Academy operates a schoolwide Title One Educational Program serving on average approximately 11,000 students per year. At present, our population encompasses students in grades K-12 from every county and school district in the state of Georgia. Our goals for this school year are for students to build a firm academic foundation from which they can move forward to the next grade level successfully or graduate and to create a strong school community. Our rigorous curriculum, coupled with supportive school programs, is designed with these goals in mind. Our entire faculty and staff are eager to support our students on their journey to academic excellence and assisting them in reaching their goals.
Georgia Cyber Academy…
- Is deeply committed to the success and welfare of our students, families and their communities.
- Engages students in rigorous academic standards through a virtual connection.
- Is committed to individualized learning paths and the growth of each student.
- Is constantly evolving and changing to better meet the needs of our students and families.
- Quality education begins with a partnership between the student, parents, and teachers.
- All students are on different paths. We meet them where they are and help them to get where they are going.
- High standards and rigor lead to student academic success.
- We are accountable for student success.
- We must adapt to our students’ needs.