Frequently Asked Questions
- What Grades are Offered?
- What technology resources are provided to students?
- What curriculum does GCA use?
- What materials does GCA provide?
- Does GCA charge tuition?
- Does GCA provide Special Education Services?
- What opportunities for social engagement are provided?
- Do students have live interaction with teachers?
- How do I enroll?
- How many hours per day will my student participate in school?
- Does GCA hold commencement ceremonies?
- Are GCA students required to participate in state testing?
- Is GCA Acredited?
- Does GCA provide services for displaced students?
We recently sat down with KNOWAtlanta to share some insight into how we serve out students. Read the questions below to find out more!
- Why is virtual learning a good option for today's students?
- How does GCA design its curriculum for K-12 students?
- How do you help students adjust to the web-based learning model?
- How do you determine success for your students?
- How do you build a feeling of community among your students?
- What sets GCA apart?
Is Virtual School Right for Your Child?
GCA Assistant Principal, Jennifer K. Hale, shares key information you should consider if you thinking about virtual schooling as an option for your child. View her article published by the Georgia Center for Opportunity here: Help! Should I Choose Virtual School for My Child?