Frequently Asked Questions
- What Grades are Offered?
- What technology resources are provided to students?
- What curriculums does GCA use?
- What materials does GCA provide?
- Does GCA charge tuition?
- Does GCA provide Special Education Services?
- What opportunities for social engagement are provided?
- Do students have live interaction with teachers?
- How do I enroll?
- How many hours per day will my student participate in school?
- Does GCA hold commencement ceremonies?
- Are GCA students required to participate in state testing?
- Is GCA Acredited?
- Does GCA provide services for displaced students?
Ready to begin?
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 School Year is open through August 30, 2020.