Georgia Cyber Academy is a statewide, tuition-free, online, accredited public charter school for students in grades K-12. GCA provides a learning environment where students are empowered to reach their full academic potential through active participation in live interactive classes and an engaging curriculum that supports individualized and differentiated student learning paths.
Parents and students are partnered with certified teachers who instruct and guide student progress and achievement. Students attend school online using, engaging curriculums, live interactive classes, and robust tools for students, teachers and
In the virtual classroom, students participate in real-time, direct instruction. At present, our population encompasses students from every county and school district in the state of Georgia, enrolling approximately 11,000 students per year. GCA envisions a classroom environment where students can successfully reach their full potential and emerge career or college ready, and prepared to assume roles as positive contributors to society.
We are focused on student achievement and building a strong community among our students, parents, faculty and staff. Working together, we help all our students rise up, aim high, and soar toward their future as positive contributors to society.
Georgia Cyber Academy:
- Is deeply committed to the success and welfare of our students, families and their communities.
- Engages students in rigorous academic standards through a virtual connection.
- Is committed to individualized learning paths and the growth of each student.
- Is constantly evolving and changing to better meet the needs of our students and families.
- Quality education begins with a partnership between the student, parents, and teachers.
- All students are on different paths. We meet them where they are and help them to get where they are going.
- High standards and rigor lead to student academic success.
- We are accountable for student success.
- We must adapt to our students’ needs.